Sunday, August 8, 2010

A little Slam.... now read it with feeling!

Do you want me?

All of me?

Do you like what you see?

Tell me now!

And I will tell you how

Look….

I have places to go

I have places to be

I don’t want to play this game

Was there a spark?

Was there a flame?

Why waste time?

When I so obviously heard bells chime

This isn’t a crime!

Just tell me

Do you feel the same?

Here’s the deal

You make money, I’ll make meal

This life will be nothing but real

All this comes with all that

I want a house a dog not a cat

I want kids

So…

Do you want me

All of me?

This is not a chant not a curse

I’m just sayin if you want me

Love me first!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WROTE THIS, I JUST SIMPLY THOUGHT YOU COPY AND PASTED AND HAPPEN TO STICK IT ON YOUR BLOG. BE A WRITER!! BECOME FAMOUS!!! LET YOUR GORGEOUS WINGS SPREAD, FLY AND SOUR THROUGH THE SKY!!!! AND REMEMBER THAT I'M STILL DOWN HERE SO COME GET ME AND LET ME JOIN YOU IN YOUR GLORIOUS ADVENTURES!!!

Anonymous said...

THIS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WROTE THIS, I JUST SIMPLY THOUGHT YOU COPY AND PASTED AND HAPPEN TO STICK IT ON YOUR BLOG. BE A WRITER!! BECOME FAMOUS!!! LET YOUR GORGEOUS WINGS SPREAD, FLY AND SOUR THROUGH THE SKY!!!! AND REMEMBER THAT I'M STILL DOWN HERE SO COME GET ME AND LET ME JOIN YOU IN YOUR GLORIOUS ADVENTURES!!!